1/19/2011

ADEPT Team (ADEPT, mvrdv, Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects…) to compete Thomas B. Thriges Gade Redevelopment

Following the previous post, I post the list of several of participating designers. Hoping receiving detailed information on this competition, I advice the reader to read the previous post that I wrote today to have more information on this competition.
The Thomas B. Thriges Gade redvelopment competition will gather designers:
ADEPT
MVRDV
Thing and Waino Landscape Architects
Sloth Moller A/S
Esbensen Engineers
VIA Trafik
EMCON AS
Capacent Management
U:R:D Urban:design:research
ACT
Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects
I remind the guideline of this competition: this competition consists of the transformation of Thomas B. Thriges Gade in Odense into a new, lively urban neighborhood. For further information, here (the website is in Danish. I warmly advice to contact The Danish Architects Association for detailed information).
I let this post uncomplete and will update it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Pageviews last month

Powered By Blogger